Thursday, January 8, 2009

what's the frequency, terrence?


Okay, so I have no recollection of where I first heard of Terrence Koh, but I was immediately intrigued. His art is just insane, granted he pisses and cums on things, but whatever, it still looks incredible. His website is also nuts, hundreds of links he calls "bunny holes" lead you to pre-y2k net art pages, you can be mesmerized for hours. Here are some photos from the Saatchi collection:




And this is him. He is awesome.

I leave you with this image and a quote from As Good As It Gets ...



Carol: Ok, we all have these terrible stories to get over, and you-... 

Melvin: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good. 

1 comment:

Joshua said...

If I saw a 19 year old girl wearing one of those shirts today I would marry her on the spot.