Wednesday, March 11, 2009

even if the pope said he like you too i don't give a damn cause you a -------

So I've had a crazy little week filled with personal things and loads of schoolwork, but it all culminated nicely in this warm hazy grey March day. Everything's alright now. It's Libby's last night living here with me in the apartment, it's the end of an era. We had great times here. She's moving into a hotel in the harbor tomorrow. It's my birthday weekend coming up, peacing-out the teen years, another era ended. Chilling on the beach in Florida for a week with copious amounts of champagne and wine is greatly needed and will do me much good.

Watched 'Videodrome' a few weeks ago. So great.

Found this blog, Waxin' & Milkin': A Visual Mixtape. It's fantastic. They just post single photos from the 80's and 90's like the one below. Nuff said.


Also been watching too many Stairway to Stardom videos. It was this old public access show from Brooklyn in the 70's. It's fucking beautiful. These are the two best ones:

PS. She IS speaking to Libby Landauer in the above video.


3 comments:

Joshua said...

Aha those videos are too awesome, and I must check out that photo site. Oh and I have Videodrome on beta if you want it haha, yay Debbie :)

littlej said...

oh my gosh, you WOULD have it on beta! that's fantastic! and did i tell you i have madonna's 'like a virgin' tour on beta? we MUST find a player!

and oh yes, that photo blog and videos are SO you. glad you liked em! :D

Joshua said...

How did I not see your reply until just now? My life is so fucked haha, we NEED to get a player asap, like a virgin tour and I also have Halloween 1 AND 2 on beta so we are fucking SET. We're getting one.