Friday, April 10, 2009

I saw Die Hard and Say Anything for the first time on the bus back and forth to NY last weekend. Both were superb. I saw "Rock of Ages" and "HAIR" in the city on broadway. Good, fun stuff. Finals are starting up and it's a bit overwhelming as always, but I manage. Always do. Having this apartment to myself is a bit daunting but I'm slowly slowly getting used to it. Lots of cathartic cleaning and throwing out and listening to Fleetwood Mac and solo Stevie stuff.



I've also been listening to a lot of 80's rock. Mainly Asia's "Heat Of The Moment" and "Nothing But a Good Time" by Poison and "Any Way You Want It" by Journey. And oh, "Sister Christian" of course.


PS. I made REALLY PROVOCATIVE ART in 9th grade...

yay for going through old old old photobucket photos.

1 comment:

Claire said...

hahahahahha that bracelet is wonderful.